这是我第一次参加Holloween 的节目,两个人都很拘谨。先在附近的餐厅用完晚餐才慢吞吞的往兰桂坊街道移动,人太多了被挤着,你看我我看你的不觉得很好玩,到了接近中心街道区气氛才来了,有人扮鬼扮马哗哗叫才有点气氛。倒是觉得看的人比较多,鬼怪不多。我们被挤着走了一段路才有点兴奋,还是谨慎的依着就近的鬼怪快手快脚的照几张像了事。不想还可以拿出来与大家分享。


31st Oct 2007, I have celebrated Halloween with YH at Lan Kwai Fong street in the narrow and crowded street.
This is my first walk @ Lan Kwi Fong since migrated to Hong Kong last year. And this is also my very first Halloween in my life since I was born. And three days after that, I was glad to clarify my long time misunderstanding i.e. Halloween is a Christian festival day. I was completely wrong. It is nothing to do with Christian.
Christian actually should not celebrate Halloween because it is day to celebrate with either idols or images other than God. In the world of Christian, God is the only existing Lord, everywhere every moment whenever we are faithful to Him. In the so called modern day in a modern metropolitan like Hong Kong, with the modernization and commercialization, youths has been convinced by the advertisement and propaganda to celebrate lot of festival that they actually have less understanding and ideas with. The mainstream of the society keep silence to the phenomenon or reluctant to strengthen the social tradition or may be they do not have strong cultural background.
Well, I am not a Christian and do not have much idea about the historical Religion. Not offence to anyone, some pictures sharing and sure to save your time to read my awful English essay.
Pictures are taken with my Nokia mobile camera. The resolution is just acceptable.


因为隔天11月1日没假期,我还得起早上班,所以很早就打道回府,赶在12点前要睡觉嘛。对不起YH,虽然不是很好玩,也比没得玩在家里生菇来的好吧!若是以后换我来投靠你,不要放我在家里发霉就好。记得没事也要对自己的心潇潇洒洒的笑一笑。
We are so lucky to born in the peaceful and prosperous place of the world. Let’s party with friends and fellows whenever and wherever we get together.
No comments:
Post a Comment