DIY Manager


DIY Manager is my direct superior and he is a very hard working manager and dedicated a lot of jobs to all of us. Office maintenance also one of his part time habit. He likes to eat seafood, especially the prawn and crab. In fact, he likes any food that can challenge his taste bugs. Everyone can judge from the size he gained if he is not controlling and doing DIY job in the office. His last performance ~ Do the maintenance in office last Oct. 
He did enjoy leisure time in generous way ~ treat his staffs good meals and funs. Overall rating: A kind boss, a workaholic manager, a fun-loving co-worker
"Lovely” Advisor
Don’t be miss-lead by the subject and picture. My Japanese advisor is not in love with any IPO staffs. I forced him to hold the mat and took his picture when we are wandering around the market after meals. He is a very kind and easy going person though sometime he is a little bit weird. After all, Japanese has cultural conflicts with most of the international staffs. He has the lighter symptoms over the years Japanese I have dealing with. Well, I have been his fitness consultant for a while. Eventually I gave up because he keeps eating junk food when I was not able to eyes on him. Winter is coming, though I have resigned or fired from the consultant position, I wish him to keep the same size after the coming cool season.
The other picture is me with Advisor, who is over eating for sometimes. His size is bigger and bigger. The picture shown I am even tiny beside him. From this picture, I decided to quit from the lousy position ~ fitness consultant. What surprised me is he finally managed his weight after his trip to Japan. May be work in Japan is tougher than work in HK. Good luck!
Youth and Fun-loving staffs
You know what Youth referring to? Both of them are very young to me. My manager told me “too young”, I am relieved and feel not so bad situation. I realized that the young generation has coming to me since couple of years ago when I was joined Singapore workforce. Last time is work with young people, now is working with youth. Well, it is very good exercise to me to feel young again. Where is my long lost youth and young time? 
The Chip N Dale symbol is everywhere on table, she acts like the same way ~ fun and naughty most of the time. But she never admits that and will never change her style to accommodate the so called masses opinions. Sometimes DIY Manager even listens to her Cantonese style order. Recently she is getting flare up with “Lovely” Advisor who has returned to Japan. Sometimes I got to remind her who is actually our superior, and what positions we were in.

The Chip N Dale symbol is everywhere on table, she acts like the same way ~ fun and naughty most of the time. But she never admits that and will never change her style to accommodate the so called masses opinions. Sometimes DIY Manager even listens to her Cantonese style order. Recently she is getting flare up with “Lovely” Advisor who has returned to Japan. Sometimes I got to remind her who is actually our superior, and what positions we were in.
I guessed she likes Hello Kitty from the bottom of her heart though she held a tiger with her in this picture. She is a “Hot” girl as always wear less than other staffs even in the cooler temperature. Alright! Youngster is always with Hot Blood and easier to spice up the office. Will she overheat and burn out some memories?Overall, they are honest and kind to my bombastic Cantonese. Sometimes I did offer my special thanks to both of their tolerable manner by reading the newspaper in Cantonese, it is very awful and hard to finish job to me. And it created funs among all of us though it is torturing listening course to them.
Business co-worker
He is designer of Communication product. Before married, he was a member of band and played Guitar. After married, he had stopped playing guitar, and not even wanted to take picture with me. Most of the picture he took with me with serious face. He said “I am a married man.” Oh! God, just a picture! Not even think about to be friend or further contact except business talks. Well, at least he is straight and well manner to inform me his status. This is the most funny look he shown so far. Excellent shot by “Lovely” advisor. I posed V, he posed III. I loved this picture and I do not love him at all.
Well, a lot to say but limited time tell in once. Times to times I will update more about their status if they created some news.
1 comment:
嘻嘻!看来有好伙伴所以你工作得很开心哦!幸福ing....
Post a Comment