V-Shape Muscle Man
In Sept end there is Mid Autumn Festival, someone call it Moon Cake Festival or Lantern Festival. Whatever, I am more than happy to have 1.5days off from my current company and take some days off to have a week long holiday at Singapore and Malaysia in order to spend time with families and friends.
A friend from Hong Kong took the same flight with me to have short holiday at Singapore and expected me to host around. Well, I am a very poor host and I do not have idea about Singapore except Boat Quay and Madonna’s Bra~ The Esplanade. Therefore I recall my ex-colleague to help.
Why I write in English? There is someone who can only read English had formed part of my vacation. This guy is worth to tell because he has become a V-shape muscle man and good in hosting visitor around the little tropical island, southern part of Mainland Asia.
Dear Greg, is this good to introduce the Latest You? Hm em. Just forgive my poor English. I think you know my level well since we met some years ago. I cannot find more appropriate words to introduce a brand new YOU to all the oldies. Tell me later if you are willing to. Honestly, I have more than dozen of questions to ask you. Yet to figure out how to make it more appropriate. Like how you build up your muscle in 2 years times? Sorry I have pinched your muscle finally. Much grateful to you not call the police to prosecute me as molester. Else I will be in jailed at Singapore and my tiny butt may get canning. You know I got no muscle at all, just bones covered by skin and lymph.
Surprised me is you are follow up with Chinese drama ~ Qing Dynasty drama. More shocking me is you can tell the ancient Chinese Dynasties in order. Though I cannot judge whether you named it correctly or not on the spot, sound very Chim liao. And you denied wetting outside but kept issued us the information about Singapore’s nightlife style and locations, it made me feel fishy till now. Hm…. May be I should keep my ears as long as yours in order to be a good host to your coming visit to Hong Kong. Hope you can make it and tell me earlier.
In Sept end there is Mid Autumn Festival, someone call it Moon Cake Festival or Lantern Festival. Whatever, I am more than happy to have 1.5days off from my current company and take some days off to have a week long holiday at Singapore and Malaysia in order to spend time with families and friends.
A friend from Hong Kong took the same flight with me to have short holiday at Singapore and expected me to host around. Well, I am a very poor host and I do not have idea about Singapore except Boat Quay and Madonna’s Bra~ The Esplanade. Therefore I recall my ex-colleague to help.
Why I write in English? There is someone who can only read English had formed part of my vacation. This guy is worth to tell because he has become a V-shape muscle man and good in hosting visitor around the little tropical island, southern part of Mainland Asia.
Dear Greg, is this good to introduce the Latest You? Hm em. Just forgive my poor English. I think you know my level well since we met some years ago. I cannot find more appropriate words to introduce a brand new YOU to all the oldies. Tell me later if you are willing to. Honestly, I have more than dozen of questions to ask you. Yet to figure out how to make it more appropriate. Like how you build up your muscle in 2 years times? Sorry I have pinched your muscle finally. Much grateful to you not call the police to prosecute me as molester. Else I will be in jailed at Singapore and my tiny butt may get canning. You know I got no muscle at all, just bones covered by skin and lymph.
Surprised me is you are follow up with Chinese drama ~ Qing Dynasty drama. More shocking me is you can tell the ancient Chinese Dynasties in order. Though I cannot judge whether you named it correctly or not on the spot, sound very Chim liao. And you denied wetting outside but kept issued us the information about Singapore’s nightlife style and locations, it made me feel fishy till now. Hm…. May be I should keep my ears as long as yours in order to be a good host to your coming visit to Hong Kong. Hope you can make it and tell me earlier.
Well, since I talked YOU only in this part, so I sent it to you prior to announce to anybody else. May I have your consents to publish it to my Blog?
By the way, I did not take your picture. So rest assured I will not able to publish YOU in my blog. Leave more imagination space to those interested one. Okay or not?
(Thanks for your quick respond!!)
No comments:
Post a Comment